Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] We need at least 1 more ACTIVE FTB Admin
Started by [E] Remove Kebab

With Italy's departure from the admin of the FTB server we are stuck with Sayomie who is generaly never anywhere to be found.

We need another admin! Or at least someone with server access who can restart the server when it crashes!

Apply for Mod?
Nick663 wrote:
Apply for Mod?

Our mods are fantastic, they just need console access or to be promoted to FTB admins
Nick663 wrote:
Apply for Mod?
OkiFool66 wrote:
Or at least someone with server access who can restart the server when it crashes!

I don't believe that FTB mods can do that, but I may be wrong.
Incidentaly, is someone aware that the FTB server is down now? It appears we are in exactly the situation you are describing! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Yes, its been down for several hours
I'll look into the situation.
Thanks Sawine!
/agreed

I would also like to add/suggest that we reconfigure the entire FTB server in order to optimize performance, eliminate bugs, and create consistency.

There have been a few minor changes and a few rumors circulating and as a player, it creates a lot of stress. (I can't image the stress it puts on Staff who have to deal with questions about changes that arent even going to happen.)

I think it would be wise to have staff sit down. Figure out 3 new options as well as leave as is, and create a poll to ask players what they want.

Also explain the cost/benefits of each option.

suggested options

Wipe/reset - w/ direwolf20

Wipe/reset - w/ direwolf20 and remove problematic mods (such mods to be discussed as well)

wipe/reset - w/ mindcrack

as is - debug

as is - LET IT BURN

please, think of options, and come to the community with solutions. this isnt a matter one person should decide on and the current problems arent going away
nottsw3tt wrote:
/agreed

I would also like to add/suggest that we reconfigure the entire FTB server in order to optimize performance, eliminate bugs, and create consistency.

There have been a few minor changes and a few rumors circulating and as a player, it creates a lot of stress. (I can't image the stress it puts on Staff who have to deal with questions about changes that arent even going to happen.)

I think it would be wise to have staff sit down. Figure out 3 new options as well as leave as is, and create a poll to ask players what they want.

Also explain the cost/benefits of each option.

suggested options

Wipe/reset - w/ direwolf20

Wipe/reset - w/ direwolf20 and remove problematic mods (such mods to be discussed as well)

wipe/reset - w/ mindcrack

as is - debug

as is - LET IT BURN

please, think of options, and come to the community with solutions. this isnt a matter one person should decide on and the current problems arent going away

How many wipes/resets are we gonna have? I counted 2/3 I don't quite remember. I'm not saying it isn't needed I'm saying this will happen EVERYTIME we try something new out. I hate resetting worlds :/