Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] WARNING ftb players
Started by [E] XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

Hi guys

So lately my computer has been crashing at startup on Windows 7 running Office 2013. I have been going through and have ruleed it down to the way the ftb launcher runs off the .minecraft file. I have tried it on my other computer which runs Windows 7 and Office 2010 and it doesnt crash. When i install Office 2013 on this other computer it too causes it to crash. So your probally thinking just system restore. Well you can't. As soon as this happens it corrupts your hard drive. Very rarely it will work. So to anybody out there thats plays ftb. DO NOT Play it while running Windows 7 with Office 2013. If anybody could post this on the feed the beast forums that would be great. I never seem to be able to get an email verifacation.

Thanks and lets hope this doesnt happen to you.

Death

Edit: I wil post a simplyfied version of what is happening when I can break it down into how it is happening

and by the way i dont not wat it means either my dad worked it out for me.
XxDEATH_SN1PAxX wrote:
. So to anybody out there thats plays ftb. DO NOT Play it while running Windows 7 with Office 2013. .

Woops too late (for me) ...
Had no problems here, before my PC broke (it was not caused by win 7 / office, only main board said good bye <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> )