Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Is minetown full of looters now?
Started by [E] omnitricks

I logged in after a month or two and most of my buildings have been modified, looted, or taken over.

NOT COOL PEOPLE!!!
Where did you live? And why did you not get your houses protected?
and why were u gone for a month?
If it was in Hyrule, we're cleaning up the houses in the city so we can let a new generation move in to keep it alive. I will reimburse for any lost houses though.
omnitricks wrote:
I logged in after a month or two and most of my buildings have been modified, looted, or taken over.

NOT COOL PEOPLE!!!

Alot of stuff happens in a month. If its deleted it may be when the map was damaged that it happened.

Like jpk said, we'll look into the case and give back lost items.
I'm not surprised. Unless you hide your stash good or protect it, it's bound to be found by someone. Same goes for building materials, have to keep an eye on what goes on on your property. Left for a week once and my first home was all broken up... Which reminds me, am I able to get reimbursed for what all was taken?
loooting lmfao. Noob sport.
Didn't lose my items, all my valuables were with me after the griefing spree the last time. Talking about my buildings lol. Nvm.
TheBadFox wrote:
I'm not surprised. Unless you hide your stash good or protect it, it's bound to be found by someone. Same goes for building materials, have to keep an eye on what goes on on your property. Left for a week once and my first home was all broken up... Which reminds me, am I able to get reimbursed for what all was taken?

which is why all my syuff is 5000 blocks away from spawn
I have lived near spawn for two months, one month without protection at all. Just hide your chests people.