Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Craftbook and Minecart Mania
Started by [E] MastaC729

So as you all know, I am really interested in the plugins like Craftbook and Minecart Mania that allow us to do amazing things on the server, like gates, lifts, and even automated farms. Well since people are always asking on how to build things like an automated farm, I'll post the wiki for Minecart Mania and Craftbook for easy access:

Craftbook Wiki

Minecart Mania wiki

If you ever want help on building these things, feel free to ask one of the staff members; if we know how to set it up we are always happy to help you. Additionally, if there are any other awesome plugins (except for MoveCraft, that discussion has been made already), please feel free to post them so I can have a look at them, possibly even add them if they look useful and work properly.
MastaC729 wrote:
So as you all know, I am really interested in the plugins like Craftbook and Minecart Mania that allow us to do amazing things on the server, like gates, lifts, and even automated farms. Well since people are always asking on how to build things like an automated farm, I'll post the wiki for Minecart Mania and Craftbook for easy access:

Craftbook Wiki

Minecart Mania wiki

If you ever want help on building these things, feel free to ask one of the staff members; if we know how to set it up we are always happy to help you. Additionally, if there are any other awesome plugins (except for MoveCraft, that discussion has been made already), please feel free to post them so I can have a look at them, possibly even add them if they look useful and work properly.

Automated farms? Dont see anything about that on the wiki.
Its on the minecart mania wiki.
i didn't know craftbook was added back to server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
Automated farms, be creative.

~SN
Space, did you read the wiki? It is about minecart systems that will gather the crops for you.
o-O

I see.

But would make everyone lazy, and would make everything less valuable, and easier to do.

Shouldn't you actually have to do something to get wood, not just flick a switch?

~SN
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
o-O

I see.

But would make everyone lazy, and would make everything less valuable, and easier to do.

Shouldn't you actually have to do something to get wood, not just flick a switch?

~SN

well i really dont want to spend 20 min cutting down over 100 trees in my tree farm
lionman58 wrote:
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
o-O

I see.

~SN

well i really dont want to spend 20 min cutting down over 100 trees in my tree farm

Well, would take the point of "Minecraft".

When you you could hit a switch and the "Mine" would be done for you.

~SN
Actually, it can pull the switch too.. :3