Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] FTB Rules
Started by [E] Italy08

PVP:

• PVP in the overworld is by consent only.
  • PVP in the End, Nether, and Twilight forest is lawless. Players can atk without warning. No refunds will be granted for PVP deaths in these dimensions

Region protection:

• Must be established in the area.
  • May not build near anyone unless you have permission.
  • Mark opposite corners clearly with towers and torches.
  • Excessive requests will be denied. We can expand the region as you grow.

• Region requests in the End, Nether, or Twilight forest will be denied

Griefing:

• No griefing or theft will be tolerated in the overworld. You will be banned!
  • Griefing/theft is allowed in the End, Nether, and Twilight forest. No refunds will be issued for these areas.

Warps:

• Anyone can request a warp.
  • Warps will always be made private and you can add people to your warps with /warp invite (playername)
  • Staff can deny warps for various reasons. Including excessive requests or requests in other peoples area without permission.

Staff will never spawn items for you do not ask!
I reserve the right to update/change these rules at anytime without notice. I'll update as needed.
Thank you for clearing this up, we're(my group) sorry for any trouble/headaches our complaining caused in chat.
Gravechild wrote:
Thank you for clearing this up, we're(my group) sorry for any trouble/headaches our complaining caused in chat.

No problem <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> It was some what unclear for our new members so problem solved.