Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] LAND CLAIM FOR WARP FROST
Started by Unknown User

Player wanting to claim:jc199710

Warp name to land:warp frost

Screenshot of land:

Reasons for wanting to claim the land:because kingmark has not been on in amost a year and its a wonderful peice of land i want to take care of the land that is almost forgotten about.i wanted to take care of it thanks

Contacted the owner? yes i did here is prove in game i sent a mail message

srry they are all linkks...and here is the form proof

hi mark i seen that you have not been ingame in a while i was hopin that i can take care of warp frost.i would like it because your not on very much so nobody is really takin care of it.The land has not bein touched in some while now.so yea.if your on can you please respond to this thanks
I can contact him on Facebook. I don't think he'd like to give away Frost just yet. Its been in the server since ~December 2010

I think Frost is one of those places that should just be untouched. Its a part of MT history. Let it be.
While admittedly I have been absent far too long, it's true I don't intend to give away Frost at present. While it remains largely unfinished, as it always has, I still aim to complete it at some time in the future. I do plan to return to Minetown in the summer, when I'm off from school long enough to really focus on games without negatively impacting anything else in my life. At that time, any help would be appreciated in perhaps finally finishing the city; right now, however, I believe my extended break should be maintained and I should not get involved trying to manage the project nor leave it in the care of anyone else.

I'm sorry I've disappeared more or less completely, but I know it would be the only way I'd keep myself from obsessing over an activity that easily can eat away the bulk of my spare time. I know an explanation is long overdue, and that this is insufficient, but I really don't have much more to say. I promise I'll come back someday, and at that time jc you can help me refurbish the city.
Yes I understand but the reason why I tried to get frost is because I thought u quit .With all due respect I'm sorry if I offended anyone including yourself mark by trying to claim this land I hope everyone knows I was looking out for the city and hopefully mark we can become good friends thanks
Natedog85137 wrote:
I think Frost is one of those places that should just be untouched. Its a part of MT history. Let it be.

I wholeheartedly agree.