Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Myst Craft Disabled
Started by [E] Sayomie

Due to some server crashing error's we have had to disabled MystCraft for now. We will be looking into fixes for this but sadly mystcraft is not built to be on a large server but more a single player mod or for small server where there are not 350 worlds in 5 days.

We thank you for your patience and understanding in this issue and hope to have good news soon.
May I be so bold as to ask you to move where my character is because I can't join the server due to logging out in a mystcraft world?
Deleted your player file Seamros, You should be back at spawn and able to join the server now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I don't mean to be a dick, but is this the only way? I have a good amount of my items on me, not cheap items either and I would rather not lose them. I could see this as being my fault if there was a warning but this was rather quite sudden.
Perhaps a suggestion of making mystcraft world books a /pe request that only Admins can make and hand out. Using a "you take what you get" in terms of world you get. The question would be one book per player or group of players. this way the numbers of worlds could be managed
Or, Mystcraft as a donor perk...