Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Main2 Random Death's
Started by [E] SwiftyWinds

Hello all! I'v been doing a little research to try to uncover what the problem is with random deaths in main2..

So first let me address the issue so you know why this is even a thing.

Random Death's! - Randomly dying is never fun.. Your usually pretty aware of what's going on around you in MC due to the 3D sound option that is great for directional purposes. Based on that its a bad thing yes but I'v noticed a few things about it that are rather odd..

So right down to it.. Lets see what I'v found so far. Listed below is what I'v found ^.^

1- You randomly die (duh lol.)

2- The sound upon death is the sound a creeper makes when he hits you. ( Not exsploding. )

3- When you die all item disappear.. ( usually items are on the ground where you died as these are not. )

4- It only happens in main2.

5- there is no way to trigger the death.

Now.. This is just some of the things that I'v found by playing in main2 on purpose so I can purposely get owned by the invisible boogyman..

I don't want to rush the mods that's not the purpose of it to me.

I just like clues to a puzzle and love to tinker and try to trigger thinks that break things. ( Hi my name is swiftywinds and I try to break things ) Note I only break things so I can find a permant solution for such issue.

So any Death's or if you have any info on it at all please post. I love these kinds of things.
Did you die any of those times by shooting up into the air and then hitting the ground at high speed? A friend died in my house on Main2 and respawned without items. I ended up finding them on the roof after he logged off. That happened In October/November and I don't remember it happening to him more than once but others did report it happening to them. Items were always there upon respawn from what I remember. It was lag related or so I assumed as it happened during a warp or doing /home.
If you do die to this "random death" please state what you were last doing so it will make it easier for us staff to find the glitch on main2 and fix it.
Last night the glitch well part of it was 100% uncovered. However it only kills certain people. For me any time I use a crafting table of my player inventory crafter It kills me if I click on a empty box or shift click.

Hope this helps!
Ok, I have more info on the Issue. For instance, When you right click a crafting table to many times after a item has been made or if you shift click its a 100% chance of failure. If you open chest or anything of that nature it can make some people die.

However for some people they just die no matter what, So I doubt they are tied but we found 1 of them for sure.

I will keep tinkering around to help solve the issue because main2 is what I want to be my new home. lol.