Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I'm Back!
Started by [E] Omegatekanina

Wow very exciting to see old faces today! but hey i'm back !

Hope to make some new friends and see old friends around.

A lot has changed on the server . Hopefully I can change it a tad.

Saw old buildings from 2011 haha dammm ! anyways pm me if you want to build sometime.
Let's not all cash in on the whole 'I'm back' phenomenon....
Hey chump this is my gig!
I'm front! oh shit nvm
i'm a bit lost with your comment but hey its nice to meet you both
You know who I am... and if you don't, then you have a poor memory.
i do have a poor memory. went trough many members. sorry if i don't recall your name sir.
Don't you remember banning me when you pulled a broly and then telling me to eat donkey genitals. Still haven't gotten an apology.
Coffeey wrote:
Don't you remember banning me when you pulled a broly and then telling me to eat donkey genitals. Still haven't gotten an apology.

Rofl :rofl:
Now that you mention those events. I do recall banning you but before I flipped out and pulled a ''Brolly'' .

I do recall giving out sincere apologies awhile back too. Too the server and to those affected by my actions.

If I must ,I will say it again though. I am sorry for the disaster that was caused on the server.

I wasn't me..To be honest I was in a rough ''RL'' situation. RL meaning real life for those who don't understand.

Also I ain't here to dwell on the past. I have spoken to Sawine and other staff members about it. They have forgave me.

Some may still hate me but that's their problem.

I remember when I joined Minetown almost 3 years ago. I was the guy I am today.

That cheerful positive guy who just wanted to help make the community grow.

Being online almost everyday...staying active in chat..striving to make minetown a better place for everyone.

Back when Cody was the owner . Developed a great friendship with Sawine and so many members/staff.

So all I can say is I'm me again ...no more Life problems affecting my mind etc.

I don't need to go into details about my problems..some do know what happened but thats the past.

So sorry Coffey . But also you can apologies for the things you have done in return.

Glad to see ya back on the server. Also I'm happy to be back aswell

Have a great day! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>