Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] inki0505

When you were banned : i don't know

Person who banned you: proxy

Reason you were banned: Lava griefing the creative world

Server: Creative

I will look into this for you, sit tight.

Ok after having looked through the information. I was wondering, Why did you decide to grief houses in creative? Being honest will make this process go faster, so please make sure you give me an honest reason.
I griefed the houses on the creative world because I thought it was funny, but shortly after I felt bad and tried to fix what I had done.
Ok, But before we go any further can you explain to me, WHY you thought it was funny regardless of feeling bad after and trying to fix your mistake.
Griefing was funny because it is damaging other people's houses without them knowing it was you
So your saying that as long as they didn't know it was you it would ok and funny to do, that is the kind of people we would rather not have in this community. To be unbanned I need to hear that you understand that the reason you were banned is not something that is taken lightly. We have a strict 100% no griefing rule on our servers. So tell me what makes you a trustworthy enough person to allow back onto our servers?
I never said that it would be ok to do, and I also know that it is not taken lightly on this server because I got banned. In the future, i will not grief other people's property on the server.
I think I heard what I needed to. This is your first and last warning. You will be unbanned tomorrow morning from this time now 7:47 PM EST on 2/9/2013

~Locked.