Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Poll] Monthly Event Credits
Started by [E] Matt [5]

Before the February Monthly Build Event begins, I would like to take a poll to get the community's opinion. We were considering resetting all Event Credits (EC) to be 0 this month (and likely every month after). The reasons for this are...

• Remove potential to "invest" in EC
  • Give everyone an equal chance each month
  • Keep interest in earning EC in small, short-term events

However, I understand this is somewhat of a major move and would like to open it to a vote and hear your opinions. Thanks for your input!

Side Note: /money pay has been disabled and will not be added back!

I vote for the reset! It will encourage more players to participate in the monthly build event if they know that their event credits they get from smaller events are only valid for the current project, although weekly events that occur near the end of the month should probably stick to main world MTC as prizes, so that winners who haven't participated in the monthly build yet don't feel well, ripped off.
Since I can't edit my original post:

You will still all receive 200 Event Credits by signing up for the February Event
Bumpy bump, please also feel free to share your reason for voting the way you did in a reply!
'event credits' the hell is that?
Madster wrote:
'event credits' the hell is that?

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>

They are the currency used to purchase items in the Monthly Build Events <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Poll closed, thanks for your feedback. Look for the February event opening in the coming days.