Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minecraft Trouble
Started by [E] Stickman

Ok so here's how it goes, I log into Minetown all is well and dandy then from a time span from 1-60 minutes all of a sudden, people stop moving, saying things in that chat, animals don't move, i cant say anything in the chat or open chests. Then it either kicks me or I disconnect and reconnect. I try joining again and it doesn't let me. Then I try to join again I join but the same process happens when i join. This is REALLY starting to affect the way I'm playing Minecraft. Can anyone help me with this? :sad:
If this problem only happens on MineTown, i'm clueless. Although if it's in all on minecraft, it may be a java problem. Are you using any mods, or are you playing Vanilla?
I think it's a webernet issue as the computer gets lag spikes from the router. May want to contact your ISP.
I do not have any mods installed, It only happens on multiplayer but I will check to see if it does the same on other servers.
i get this occasionally as well on all servers. What happens is you get 'frozen' within the server you are at and seem to be continuing to play, but you really arent as you cant actually collect or tranfer items. thats usually the first hint it is happening is you cant pick anything up.

just reconnecting usually solves the issue...i think it is either a java, ISP or MC Server related thing personally cause im noticing it on several people as well that they can still chat for a little while after the freeze happens before that stops functioning as well
If this becomes a real problem, there's a mod that will reconnect you as soon as you lose connection or are kicked, that might help a lot.
This caused to me too, but only if alot of Mob entities were near me.