Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1000 Members?
Started by Unknown User

Minetown will soon have 1000 registered accounts! I say we do an in-game event? Maybe a giveaway, short-time building contest, giant server war, possibly switch to a map where we all get a few stacks of TnT and we can grief the OLD server files, or maybe even going on a large mining trip with everybody online.

Suggestions?

The Temp server is prettymuch the TNT part i like the mineing or building part.
I like the idea of a giant server war. We can even have Gino's deliver sandwiches to the battlefield. I hear they have a very efficient delivery service.
I agree jpk! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I herd they boost your attack by +5 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
i dont know about a war they are so clutttered and people like to spam chat so often its hard to get people to shut there mouths also if there is a war ill host it on my field (itll be free) also we need to have region chat so that way we dont get people talking about mining
Region Chat = Failure

Use mumble.

~SN
xD
I think we should do the war thing the server mining trip sounds stupid, and if we are ordering from gino's i would like a large italian sub.
Oh yes, JP. Gino's is the fastest delivery service available. It's almost like they were flying.

On topic:

I like the idea of greifing the old server files with TNT.
I think that we should set aside a day for a massive world war. Factions can make alliances, hire neutrals, etc, and TNT/fire is enabled. We would use a save map of the actual world for this, and we would turn off protections; at the end of the day, though, we would re-upload the real map, and everything would be like it was before.

Obviously such a decision would rest on Sawine and MastaC, who would have to make these settings available and to spend the time re-uploading the save at the end.