Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal:batman394 FTB
Started by [E] batman394

First of all sorry for posting another ban appeal thing but i had to change the tittle

Username: batman394

When you where banned: 1/25/13

Person who banned you: kosakriszi (I think)

reason you were banned: stealing from chests

Server: FTB

I apologize for stealing from dylanbrianross1. I was however kinda motivated by the fact that he kept repetitively got killed by him and the first time

he took my stuff and put it in his chest he made AFTER he killed me (i think at least) and i worked for hours to get that stuff (can we just have

pvp as optional on FTB just to simplify things?). I guess i just wasn't thing straight and i should have just contacted the staff. I am very sorry and it won't happen again now that i read the rules more clearly. Please unban me

and give me a second chance on FTB.
Batman,

I was the one who banned you for stealing. If you had an issue with him harassing you please notify us. However items gained from killing players can be collected. At that point they were his items and you proceeded to steal them back which is not ok. Currently we can't have a PVP toggle but as soon as we can we will be adding that in. Many people like to PVP but when it becomes harassment then it's a problem.

In the future if a player is harassing you please make a /modreq and report it to staff. We will handle it. As of last night we added a rule that if a person doesn't want to pvp they can say no. If a player continues to kill you please take screenshots and report it on the forums.

PVP is a choice but as of right now somewhat hard to enforce. I will unban you this time but please refrain from stealing your items back. As you can see all that did was get you banned.

Italy08
Thanks for giving me a second chance; I really means a lot