Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Luis413
Started by [E] Luis413

Username:Luis413

When you were banned : Unsure

Person who banned you:Unsure

Reason you were banned:I was getting raided and one of my foormer faction members kept tping others in our base so i was losing the fight and they had the advantage.So i told them to do /ci and they did then i had the advantage but when i was banned they came back and raided some part of the base. and tried toraid another but the second attempt failed. You can ask ohTen40oz to show you what they did to the lava supply and my room and what they treid to do to the base part with the stone wall.

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative)
Hello Luis,

As said, you we're banned for telling players to type /ci which clears player's inventory. This is an infraction against luring players to their death, or to loose items. This is the reason you where banned, even if it was in the defense of your base.

How can we know for a fact that this will not repeat? How can we know you will not infarct other rules we have set in place?
Well, ive never been banned before. Im not well liked on the PVP server because of the way i play, but that doesnt mean im not a good player. Yes i took advantage of a command that i shouldnt have but i can promise you i wont do it again. How can you know for a fact? Because its my word. All i have is my word. Ive never taken advantage of things like this before in the past and i PROMISE it wont ever happen again. Please consider my unban and i hope to play again with everyone soon.

If you need anything else or more consideration, please let me know.

Luis.
Ok,

I feel your apology is sincere. I'm going to give you a 48 hour ban, and then you will be free to play Minetown again.

So, on January 30th, you will be unbanned. Keep in mind, if anything like this is found from you again, the punishment will not be so light.

~Locked