Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal:bellgell
Started by [E] bellgell

Username: bellgell

When you were banned : 1/26/13 or 1/25/13

Person who banned you: i do not know

Reason you were banned: xray use, luring, being abusive to players

Server: wildlands

i would never use xray or obtain any of those hacks and mods. i never remember luring people and the most abuse i have really done is in the wildlands stealing from chests. i think i might know who has been xraying. she or he has been giving every new member diamond armor and tools. yes i have stole from lots of chest thst have been just laying around in the wildlands. thank u for your time and i hope to come back and become part of your community. i also had someone threaten me saying he or she will hack my account if i dont give him or her leather from cows in the wildlands. i have been banned before and tried to do the best i could to not violate any laws. once again i have learned my lesson and thank u for your time.

Ive looked at logs of you telling other players you use xray....2 of them made PEs that you used it. Looking through logs, you bad mouth a lot of people and attempt to lure them to places you can kill them, waiting just on the edge of the no pvp area. You have been suspected of xray use and other glitch abuse in the past as well.

Care to explain a little further?
I have a screen of bell flying and I can get testimonials of people seeing him walk on water.
how can i walk on water i have no hacks and i will never hack. bad mouth when people bad mouth me and they kill me so i kill them i get really upset so my anger lets out. i am very sorry for what has been happening and i would like to be lets back on. i do not know any xray abuse things and never attempted to use any kind of hack i do not know how to download hacks and will never know how to.
I will leave the final decision to the Ban Committee as it is their call.

You still have not explained why you told people you use xray however. Why tell them you do if you dont?
i was trying to get that person to tell the truth and report her/him then i had to go eat dinner and forgot to write the thread
Bell what reason do the staff have to believe your not lying? You told Zio (I believe) that you got flying from donating! I can get 3 people's completely separate accounts of you walking on water! (I believe this may suggest Nodus) and people don't kill you EVER. And also... if your so innocent... Why are you apologizing? (I will have the people who witnessed the water walking pm the ban committee)
Thank you but that will be enough from you Mega.

Alright. I will leave what was said here to the ban committee to decide on.
megazapboy its an anticheat server please get out of this and i was messing around. it could have been me lagging then getting off then back on or me just jumping off blocks to get closer to the other side k?
may i please have an update on what has happened thank you