Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal Dagon_Zaros
Started by [E] Bad_Dagon

=============

Username:

When you were banned : 1/10/13

Person who banned you: Unknown (Holysmokes I think)

Reason you were banned: Stealing from chest in Vault World

Server: Main

=============

Extra Info: I apologize for what I did, this is my secondary ban appeal. I would love to come back into the community if I am allowed.
I'm not picking sides but if he won't do it again we should let him back in. But i he does it again well no life line for you.
I have read through your last appeal and I will consult Italy about the conditions from here on. For now it would probably work if you were to tell me why you think you should be unbanned from stealing, because saying you learned your lesson doesn't convince me or the other staff.

I would like to here why you think you should be unbanned and what you will do if you were unbanned to make sure this never happens again.
I think I should be unbanned because I am generally a good community member, I made a mistake like humans do when I stole from the chests. If I am unbanned I will make sure to not do stupid things anymore, I have learned my lesson, and I miss being part of a great server/community. I did steal, and I am sorry for what I did, I will give everything back (if it hasn't already been) and I will ask the person I stole from if there is anything I can do for him. I understand that stealing is a stupid thing and I won't be doing it again.
Dagon_Zaros,

As far as I am concerned you have served your sentence and know what you have done wrong. If you still have the items please return them to the person you stole from. I expect that you will contact me once this has been completed. I will remind you that even a minor infraction of the rules can result in harsher punishment in the future.

Italy08
You should be unbanned right now. If not please contact me via PM..