Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Vouches For Me(cpblack) becomeing Event Staff Member
Started by [E] cpblack

remove this post please, also can you leave me alone guys.
cpblack im srry to say but this is a good way to not get ENT+ if you would like to apply plz go to the forum and apply then WAIT like everyone else.

And in the Vouching thread (made my danni) it says DONT TELL/ASK for vouches link to thread : Thread from danni
Hi, so ...um ... I support this message? But no seriously, Cpblack is a pretty awesome guy, althought slightly unactive I hope y'all will give him a chance.
This is one of the main things to NOT do.

Many staff members have said "Don't ask for people to do things to help you get any staff position."

This could include this thread you made right here, or asking people to recommend you, like Danni said in her thread:
DanniDorrito wrote:

If we find out you have been asking players to send recommendations on your behalf (Which we do check) then there will be precautions and necessary actions taken if it persists. Its a massive no-no and will massively reduce your chances of becoming staff so its really not worth the risk.

I would ask for this thread to be removed, as it can severely decrease your chances at becoming Events Staff.
//locked

this is improper use of advertising. It is stated clearly not to post asking for kudos, personal promotion, or recommendation in several places. If you wish to get on a staff team, breaking rules is the last thing you should be doing to get into it.