Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I have had it. This has to stop
Started by [E] lancefortier

I usually wont re.port things, but this was the final straw.

Luis413 said to do /ci to "See how many people u killed" and at least one person did it.

Luis413 has been doing stuff like this for a while. none of this was angst the rules (though most of it was not nice). till this.

I have a Fraps video i can upload to youtube as well. if you need more. (i have whited out my mini map)

-Lance
I have also seen this happening on the pvp server with similar events. He has tried to trick me to clear my inventory before, but since i know what that command is i did not listen to him. Im not very happy with how hes acting on the pvp server. He is acting extremely immature and childish.
id like to know why your minimap is whited out tho
so you don't see my cords to my faction home. so no one knows where it is.

Edit: wouldn't you?
This happened to me and being the tired dumbarse i was, i did it and lost many..... MANY super enchanted tools and armor and expensive items aswell.
I know about Luis frustrating people, often not rule-breaking, just annoying.

However, if everyone submits screenshot proof (Like you have), it makes it so much easier, to find the evidence and take action!

Thank you for reporting, I urge anyone, if they get annoyed with Luis, or anyone, hit F2 and upload the screenie <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I agree I am lucky i have a 2TB HD and i can Fraps nonstop whenever I'm playing MC. but I Encourage people to take screen shots whenever you think anyone violates a rule. It never hurts to have it just in case.

I will also add my inventory was not cleared, and luis's base is now a semi-smoldering crater. completely so rounded by matrix faction land. and its wall of heads added to my own. (I spent 6+hours on my campaign)

-Anakata
It was me who there there items I'm just so sick of Luis and his tricks something has to be done
I felt kind of bad for raiding him, but not anymore.
yay fun...well this is considered luring...i will place a ban on him for this as it isnt the first time he has done this. He can deal with the ban committee's ruling on the situation and at the very least have a very firm warning that this is NOT allowed from staff.