Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The minetown army needs a leader! [recruitment]
Started by Unknown User

Hello, welcome to the MInetown army leader recruitment 

We are currently looking for a good Leader of the MTA.

If you belive you can do it plz use this to apply: 

IGN:

Experience with army (In game or irl):

Leadership skill example: 

Why we should pick you:

Extra info:

The leader of the MTA will need to:

Organise internal affairs (building bases, wepons etc) 

Organise ranks inside the clan

Provide 3 members (including self) to the MTFs council 

See that the clan produces builds that are good enough to represent minetown.

If we select you, doesn't mean you will stay there, if you don't do well enough we reserve the right to take back the clan, if you like it or not. So keep applying even if someone has been picked. 

EDIT:

you don't have to pay the 15k for the clan! But it means I keep ownership over the clan, but you act as a leader.

This basically means you have to go by my rules (which will be minimal) simple things like keep allied with other forces and don't waste the clan, actually make stuff...
IGN: MegaZapboy

Expirence: In game is classified (please pm me for details), I have done several military leadership courses.

Leader Ship Examples: I was the Senior Patrol Leader for my local BSA troop. I had to organize service projects, meetings etc.

Why You Should Pick Me: I believe I have great leadership skills, and I have a special place we could put the main clan base. I believe I could Handel issues promptly and efficiently.

Extra: My skin is prepared for the job! I have been told by instructors, teachers, etc that I have great leadership skills. I would also aim to make allies not enemies. I have been in the BSA program for over 5 years. Also I have taken a break from main lately and this would be a great way to burst back in! (PM me for more details)
Waiting for more applications untill I make a decision

Bump
I might consider signing up Barney. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

But right now I can't even get on (some permission issue)
Ok, still open for applications
Is this for a clan or an actual army against mobs?
This is for the clan called the minetown army (MTA)
IGN: SloopJB1

Experience with army (In game or irl): I have been in Dominion under Coffeey, Bass Squad under Danny and many other clans.

Leadership skill example: I am the current owner of the highly prestigious LiNk Clan on Xbox and lead in MLG GameBattles.

Why we should pick you: My age deceives me for I am very trustworthy and good at combat on MT. I am supporting yet strict when leading a clan and do an excellent job in my opinion.

Extra info: Trained by Landr0, pre update KDR for faction pluggin = 4.00

I will talk to the other council members to decide who to pick. Still accepting apps
Main post updated