Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Landclaim: Flatlandgym/ town near it
Started by [E] BumpyBob0007

Player wanting to claim: BumpyBob0007

Warp name to land: No warp, but /warp mytopiaskyline, and the place is the cobblestone slab

Screenshot of land: 2013-01-20_104811_zps29a353c1.png 2013-01-20_103815_zps54765155.png 2013-01-20_103803_zps8a473f32.png

Reason: Doc_Holliday owns mytopia, and does not like the eyesore, as well as it is in the middle of his town and Townville. He has given me permission to claim it (spoiler), because he thinks I can make it look nice

Contacted the owner: Have contacted second owner: IGN is land screenshots, and on forums: http://minetown.net/profile/968451 , also have contacted Hunterkiller (Read spoilers)

It is mostly unprotected, except for one region. The region is flatlandgym, with Hunterkiller as one of the owners, and he has given Doc permssion to claim (and doc is allowing me to claim it)

Proof of claim permission: 2013-01-20_100950_zps83cd9d3e.png 2013-01-20_102210_zps9f240412.png
id like to say the profile link is not valid
Fixed
I would also like to say that is says "last time viewed" would be never so i believe that means he has never been on the forums so i don't know why he would just to give away his city/town thing ....
I know, from what it looks like he only used to forums to send an app, or donate to get in, and never went on the forums again.
Well for what its worth, I dont want the land, just would like to see someone who is active and does want it to make something out of it so its not a huge cobble slab in the middle of all the sourounding towns in the area. I have never seen a build or person at the site and have tried to find the original owners but they are no longer active and have not been that I am aware in some time.

Bumpy, as its all unprotected, and Hunter is an owner would he be interested in giving you the OK to protect and build on it? I can probably help you pay for the land if we need to? Leave the one protected part called flatland gym, its not a bad build orl ike the rest a giant coblebuild, its a mossy stone areana and can be nmade to look good with decent souronduings. I have been tempted to build on all the unprotected but dont want a grief kick so instead I have been blending in the giant cobble slab boarder with land to hid it a bit.