Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Darkblade2912
Started by [E] XxBBoyFreshxX

Username: Darkblade2912

When you were banned : (Date.) In 2012, Specific date unknown to myself

Person who banned you: Not sure.

Reason you were banned: 100% sure its advertising.

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) All Minetown Servers it seems.

I dont play minecraft very often, almost never. But minetown was one of my favorite servers. Well i decided to log in today and i got in! That part was fantastic, but when i tried to go on to the PVP server i got kicked and i was banned for advertising. that, sucked. So i yelled around my house for a little bit and found out my older brother had hijacked my account (because my parents didnt want to buy 2 "Lego" accounts but now has his own) and did a bunch of dumb stuff. Im fully aware of minetowns rules where your account is your responsibly and in this case it was a dual account. But i have changed my password and i assure you its very secure, and this will never happen again. i REALLY like this server and i would like to come back. if there is any chance i could even be considered to come back that would be fantastic, even if its just PVP, but if i was a random advertiser i wouldnt make any effort to make a ban appeal, im sorry for everything and hopefully looked into.

Thank you so much, Happy 2013.
I have looked through the logs and I was not able to find much. You say you have taken care of the situation and it sounds like you understand the responsibility you had over your accounts action. Because It seems like you recognize that the reason you were banned was wrong You will be unbanned, but for situations like these I like to point out one of our rules we have here, you might have seen it, you might have not but here is the following.

2.Anything done on your account, regardless of who is/was playing, you are responsible for

This states that what happens on your account is your fault, you are in charge of it, don't let anyone mess around because you will be the one taking the blame.

Please Note that this is considered your first and only warning, if you are banned again for the same issue, harsher punishment will be taken.

~Locked.

Unbanned.