Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] EMC - Empire Military Consultation
Started by [E] Eissaye

EMC is a new consultation service which specializes in the construction and defense of military structures, as well as troop management and military tactics.

Services include, but are not limited to:

-Planning of Military structures for any individual or faction.

-Construction of military structures for any individual or faction.

-Organization of troops.

-Devising military tactics, and training troops in the use of said tactics.

-And more.

Due to the sensitive nature of military work, I plpledge, with all of Minetown as my witness, that I shall not divulge the military secrets of any faction, individual, private force, or any other client unless: It endangers the server, Violates server rules, or would lead to my removal from the server.

Consultation is available at an individual basis. If you would like to recieve my services, please contact me on these forums, or ingame by using the /sendmail or /msg (/m) commands to the user Eissaye.

Payment will be arranged based on the services required.

~Eissaye: President of EMC.
Wow, this is perfect timing, I just recently formed the Valorian legion. Would you like to help me set up military bases throughout Valor? Also what is the price?
As I said, price will be negotiated based on how much service you require. As it is, I would be honored to assist Valor. Please contact me ingame sometime, or through PM so we can find out how best to serve you.