Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] {Announcement} SignShop Down
Started by [E] Zionia

Signshop is causing some critical errors with other plugins and is temporarily removed until we can fix the issue. Until it is fixed, trades will have to be made the old fashioned way; Hand to hand. Note that Market is not going to be inspected until 1 week after we get the fix up, so you are not in danger of losing your lot due to plugin issues. We are sorry for this inconvenience and will get back to you as soon as the situation is resolved.
Total bummer. Hopefully you all can get it resolved quickly like normal. Do you think another shop link will be needed after?
possibly...ill be looking through shop plugins just incase it is not fixable...we will try to get it up asap tho
I love using SignShop, it was a bit more work to setup the signs when you start but that effort paid off by the features we could use.

Good luck with the fix.
Be sure to trade using the new auction website while SignShop is down - sales will be great! INSTRUCTIONS HERE.

Buy / Sell Here: www.minetown.net/auction

Check your total price to be sure the per item price is reasonable. If you need advice on standard market prices send me a message, I'm experienced in the market and will give you honest input.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
SignShop is back~
Sweet, thanks for the new brother. Relinking required?
not a new relinking...just if you hadnt yet since the update.

Issue resolved! Continue shopping!

/locked