Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Valorian Legion
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

Never mind you've already joined Vegas.
Raventeeth, I am disappointed by this.

It is okay to say that you are the best faction, whatever you want, but please do not go to other threads and insult their faction to steal recruits. Do cool things with your faction and make them feel like part of a team, not like the other factions are worse so yours is the best choice.

Long live Millennium.

jpkoushel
Yeah it was a little stupid reply
To all Valorian citizens, we are now at a mobilized state, please sign in here and I will assign ranks based on experience and contribution.
Most Powerful Emperor of Valor,

I enlist myself in aid of the Great Empire of Valor. Place me where you see fit.

Humbly,

Flaptastic
I enlist myself to aid the Empire of Valor

KingKar1
You have both been assigned to 1st Squad.

Flaptastic is Sergeant of 1st Squad, all squad members will report to him.

1st Platoon, led by jthm02, is currently composed of 1st Squad.

Current Members:

Emperor: Pompous_Lemur

Legate: Eissaye

1st Platoon:

- jthm02 (Commander)

-1st Squad

1st Squad:

- Flaptastic (Sergeant)

- KingKar1
So I'm the lowest rank? That makes me so sad. Actually I don't really care that much.
I would like to become a archer in the Valorian Legion. I am very good with a bow at at close combat, But my specialty is shooting for a covered or open area and picking off the commanders etc. in the enemy army. If needed i will draw my sword at charge!

Thanks again! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
You have been accepted as an archer.

This is the old thread by the way, sorry for not linking to the newest one. Can an admin please delete this thread and leave the newer Valorian Legion thread?