Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Valorian Legion
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

valoremblem.png

The Valorian Legion is Valor's army, and is heavily organized and disciplined. The legionaries are the defenders, peacekeepers, and law enforcers of Valor.

Every city in Valor will have a law enforcement station, and barracks will be built throughout Valor to house the Legion.

All citizens of Valor are expected to serve in the Legion during times of war, but full-time service is not necessary. Legionaries will be provided with weapons and armor depending on their rank, and a small ration of bread and water.

Full time legionaries are expected to enforce the law in Valorian cities in times of peace, and make sure cities and towns are safe and free from crime. They will be expected to help in the construction of roads, bridges, tunnels, and other infrastructure.

Full-time legionaries will receive discounts on all government services and will have top-priority for higher ranks.

The ranks are as follows:

Legate:The overall legion commander. This post can only be filled by a praetor, and he will have the responsibility of commanding and organizing the legion. All lower ranking officials will report to the legate.

Commander: Commands one platoon. Each platoon will consist of 2 squads. Commander will report directly to the legate.

Camp Prefect: In charge of a platoon's camp. One will be assigned to each platoon. They will be in charge of setting up the camp and organizing the lay-out and defenses.

Sergeant: Commands a squad of 4 men. Reports to the platoon commander.

Legionary: Every new recruit will start as a legionary. They will be issued an iron sword, leather armor, one water bucket, and 10 bread on the field. Four legionaries/archers plus one centurion will form a century.

Archer: Skill with bow and arrow must be shown to become an archer. Will be supplied with one bow, 64 arrows, a wooden sword, and 10 bread. Four legionaries/archers plus one centurion will form a century.

All legionaries and archers will be supplied with a stone pick, stone axe, stone shovel, and 32 dirt.

Current Members:

Emperor: Pompous_Lemur

Legate: Eissaye

1st Platoon:

- jthm02 (Commander)

-1st Squad

1st Squad:

- Flaptastic (Sergeant)

- KingKar1

I am a member of Valor, and wish to become a member of this legion.

As a preference I would like to be ranked as a camp prefect.

A demonstration of a camp:

BUNKER.

I made this 8x5 and 2 deep hole in the ground in 2 minutes. This can squeeze in 20 people and a crafting bench, a few furnaces and a chest, though I doubt that would be needed. This is only effective on flat ground. It requires at least 1 stone shovel, 3 torches and 1 ladder to create.

PROS: Its cheap and well defended.

CONS: Crowded and difficult to exit.

EDIT: IGNORE THAT LITTLE FAILED IMG TAG, ENJIN HAS REALLY FAILED AT TAGS! Now I have to attach the images ONE BY ONE. + I can't see that tag therefore I cannot delete it.

You spelt Legionnaire wrong <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

JUS SAYIN.
^troll

also your spelling is for the french foreign legion

EDIT: Happyworm you have been accepted as a camp prefect and will be assigned that rank once we have the first century formed. For now though you will be assigned the rank of legionary to help fill our ranks, and once we have enough members to have a full century, you will be promoted to camp prefect.

im in
As soon as minetown is back we should start drilling with the current members. I will search out a suitable place for a training facility.
Eissaye i messaged you about the training, check your inbox
Happy?
With the new land claim to the south, citizens of Valor are encouraged to join the legion and help construct defenses and the citadel to strengthen our claim, any members who help will be granted land in the south.
In the event of a war, I would like members of the legion to use this skin.

legionary1baru1.png

Remember to back up your old one in case you can't find it again, this happened to jthm02 and now hes stuck with a new skin.