Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Stuck in Nether
Started by Unknown User

I were exploring he nether then i fell in a hole. I tryed to mine/build my way up but i did not promission so what do i do? /home of course.. Guess what? I landed in a lake of lava..I lost:1 diamond pick (3 diamonds)1 diamond shovel (1 diamond)1 diamond sword (2 diamonds) A full set of iron armour, undamaged(exept from the fall into the hole) (24 iron)1 bucket of water (3 iron) 3 sacks of half steps (196)3 stacks of smoothstone (196)3 stacks of wood (196) 4 Roasted pork4 bread. And what does a good gamer do afer a loss like this? RAGEQUIT!Is it possible to have this back? i am aware of the sign that say tha you do not give stuff back, but this was all because the nether protecion area goes a bit far out.. And if im not to have my items back, please do make the protection area shorter so his dosent happend to anyone else.. Thanks for taking your time reading this.
Oh, and 100 arrows and a bow to..
Exiriti it has been stated that the nether is very buggy signs in the nether as you enter and on the home page here its said that to exit the nether you should /spawn THEN type /home doing home in the nether can result in your case dying and admins have stated they will not refund you
And Its Also A rule at Nether Spawn That If You Loose your stuff THERE u cant get it back
Also, why would you need all that in the nether?

Netherrack can be mined with stone/iron pick like it's air.

Glowstone is glass

Soul sand is a bit more hardy, but still, ehh.

Cant hit Ghasts (usually) with your sword and pigmen dont attack at all.

Water evaporates in nether when trying to place it.

You have no cobble/iron/ect, so you dont really need the wood to craft tools.

Why bring the steps and smoothstone at all.

All warps lead to their nether equivalent, I believe there are signs warning about warps.

Just be more conscious about your inventory going, really anywhere. There's always a potential for permanent loss when exploring.
There will be no refund from this. as stated in the other posts there is no refund in the nether. Also there is a recomendation against using /home and that using /spawn is the only safe way to get out of the nether. The protections are part of the reason we are not supporting activities in the nether. protections on the regular map are then coppied over to the nether and until we get a protection pluggin that differentiates between the two we'd have to unprotect things on the regular map in order to get rid of these protections in hte nether. Your request for your items back will not be refunded as the rules and signs posted in the nether advise both of the risk that you subject yourself to by going to the nether and the fact that /home and warps should not be used in the nether. For those who do get stuck please use /spawn in the future it is the only dependable way to get out of the nether.
He may have wanted to build a house there.

Pigmen do attack, and they attack often.

Don't punch them.

~SN
I had some tools on me, /home in nether because i was being attacked. I'm stupid <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> lost a dia sword
Drupe, can't you just get it with the kit X:

~SN
I'll sell you arrows? I've got stacks and stacks of them.