Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dancraft200's ban appeal
Started by Unknown User

=============

Username: dancraft200

When you were banned : About 5 months ago?

Person who banned you: DanniDorrito

Reason you were banned: Posting an offensive comment towards Irethena and Coffey

Server: main

I know I was in the wrong posting that offensive comment towards Irethena and causing some offence (I don't know if it did or not). Before I posted this ban appeal I okay'd it with Irethena since the was aimed towards her. I understand that is was not just the comment that earned me the permanent ban It was also behavioural issues too. Since then I have thought about my actions since the time I was banned. I know there is no other server Like minetown out there because this is such a great place to be such as the community, structures and the community within it.

Yours sincerely ~dancraft200

=============
Dancraft,

I honestly don't know where to start with you on this one. First of I am happy to hear that you apologized for your comments. That in itself shows a slight maturity improvement from what I know of you. However no one in MT history has had more chances then you had. Searching the forums for your previous history brings up more drama then I care to list. From petty arguments, duping, and disrespecting staff.

I am sorry you can't find a server like Minetown but keep looking. I hope you have changed but even so your past history is to much to overlook. Your ban will remain permanent....... <- that means forever!

/locked