Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Top ten classic games or old games thread before 2002 or 2003 you know PS2-atari
Started by [E] Diecry

I just wanna know some good games in other ppls opinions that are like for the snes,n64 and everything before the gameboy color or ps2 but these are my opinion of top ten and what ive heard and/or played and read about it also most of the games might be for little kids but note im only 16 i was young and did have limits to what i can play so that affects it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

though these are mostly snes or arcade

1. Legend of Zelda ( you can do anything though i never finished it but i heard you can go up to the boss and just go kill him lol even without a sword)

2. Super Mario World (Just cause i can play it forever notice peach always gets kidnapped and then bowser jr. appears? well i think you got it there)

3. Final Fantasy (The original ones were like omg so simple, the world is in darkness we give you these guys with no explanation so go kick ass kind plus the tombstone that says "here lies link" i love it rpg early times halfway ftw)

4. Killer Instinct (true skill is needed for this i swear i tried playing this on the comp hard as hell but still i can play this all day not addictive but its eye catching and the graphics arent bad)

5. Castlevania (the olden days with dracula being an *donkey walks by showing its but...* but yes! love that you get everything in the beginning though i still have yet to play it fully though)

6. Pac Man (endless mazes endless cussing endless waka waka waka waka *death noise of pac man once he hits ghost*)

7. Centipede (shooting game yay aliens coming closer oh crap!)

8. Yoshi's Island (Nice the first time though simple easy and adventuring)

9. Mortal Kombat (just know the buttons and have fast reactions thats all you need and a nice voice to scream your head off)

10. Donkey Kong vs Mario (i dont think anyone has or can forget this you know barrels coming at you and you jumping )

11. Sonic the Hedgehog ( i forgot to put that here lol)

N64 Faves i have to seperate them cause i just love the n64 but ill just name 5

1. Donkey Kong 64 (i just love this game and i dont know exactly what makes me love to play it O.O)

2. Banjo and Kazooie (I was so addicted, its too addictive and funny very funny there are 3 including this that i know of but i cant remember the names i think the other was tooie)

3. Pokemon ..... (all pokemon games before it hit over 300 nothings wrong with 3rd gen but ash pisses me off he had pikachu for how long? and that thing cant beat something thats lvl 5? or thats problably even lower thats pathetic but other than that Hey You Pikachu!, Pokemon stadium 1,2 and Pokemon Snap is all i know atm i think there were others)

4. Star Fox (arcade and kinda annoying but then its easy enough that you dont get seriously mad)

5. Legend of Zelda of course! ( ok i have not heard one person who hates this yet but its just majoras mask i hear ppl hate and the water temple from ocarina of time but thats it really i even bought a guide for that thing its friggin hard which is why its here its nice and challenging but not a mind exploder like Legend of Zelda snes game)

PS1 and 2 (i never really played many games for these but i have seen ppl play them)

1. Final Fantasy 7 Ps 2 i think and PC

2. Parasite Eve Ps 1 (Horror game but i love it ive seen it and lady singing an opera while ppl combust into fire perfect and teh mutations oh dear god the rat made me crap my pants i love you eve!)

3. Resident Evil 1-Nemisis Ps 1 (bad ass man but scary when i was younger)

4. Crash Bandicoot (quite enjoy able though like i said didnt play many ps1 games)

5. Silent Hill (look this up but remember its a Horror game that goes over the edge note: pyramid head cant die!)

Portables GBA-the grey square

1. Tetris (i can not tell you how many hours i lost in my life playing this)

2. Pokemon Red-Crystal ( i personally will say i lost more hours on this than i did sleeping, and when it came out i was like give me or ill commit suicide but these days its different pokemon sucks now and Gold was my first game ever, so if you sell your pokemon game then just know you will never see it again unless you bet on ebay or something)

3. Final Fantasy 4-6 ( i played some of these and read about the others but yea these are very very nice i played the one with the world ending which made me sad and it actually made you sad too and some reason to fight and you got to know the charas better though it was kinda hard so i used the online action replay)

4. Castlevania Aria of Shadow (that was like yay im killing things not rpg way or running 3d around it but strategy and skill is required so i say for the skill part its on this list)

5. Harvest Moon ( i loved this game though after a while when i got married and bought everything i stopped playing though i would put this here because i loved simulation games and animals)

under Poll of Best System ever
Definatley the N64, the games were so fun back then..
N64 was epic but i vote snes because it's infinite times more epic!
For PS1, tales of destiny, hands down.

You can't NOT like that game to hell and below.
Playstation without a doubt, Final Fantasy Tactics and Metal Gear Solid, two games that made history and changed the gaming world forever.