Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal Dagon_Zaros
Started by [E] Bad_Dagon

=============

Username:

When you were banned : 1/10/13

Person who banned you: Unknown (Holysmokes I think)

Reason you were banned: Stealing from chest in Vault World

Server: Main

=============

I am requesting an un-ban because I have learned my lesson and I think that after the fact that I have apologized, and I have offered to return all of the items (although I think they were returned already). I really enjoy being a part of the community because it is a great one after all. I love my friends on the server and the staff are great! Thank you!
Ill be looking into this please be patient.
You were banned for stealing from vault chests. When asked about it in game you somewhat admitted to stealing from the chests. You lied about the amount of items and what you took. Now all of a sudden you have learned your lesson? I honestly don't think you have.

Before I make my final decision I want to hear from you. I want a complete list of what you took as well as any other "reasons" you should be unbanned.
I know that I was banned for stealing, and I didn't remember everything I had stolen. I can give you the most accurate list I can come up with: 1 Wither Skull, 10 (or so) Zombie eggs, 1 Blaze egg, 1 skeleton egg, 3 pig eggs, 36 (i think) diamonds, and thats all I can think of. I did learn my lesson, I got banned, and that made me really sad, I understand that I can't steal even if it isn't protected. I guess another "reason" I should be unbanned was that I am a great community member and I am friends with a lot of the members and staff.
Hello,

I am the one he has stolen from, and I believe that makes me eligible to reply to this ban appeal with any information regarding it. If not, I would like to apologize in advance.

Last night, I had an auction and Dagon_Zaros had the winning bid. I was being stupid, and I invited him into my vault using the /TPA command (now blocked in vault world) so he could come claim his item. At that point, he paid me and took the item. Next, he started to go around my vault looking in chests and then at that point he asked if the vault had an Enderchest. I replied with the answer no, and then I asked him to leave.

Later that night, I went to my vault and into my egg chest to get another egg for another auction, that was when I noticed items were missing from my vault. I asked Zionia for some help, and I got no reply. So I asked HolySmokes and he told me to make a PE. I then made a PE and asked Dagon if he had stolen from my vault. He replied with the message "i took a lava tile and a zombie egg xD" (You can view it here). I do not understand why he found this funny. After he admitted I quickly send HolySmokes a link to the screenshot, the same as the one provided in the previous sentences. He then came to my vault, and went through my chests which took him 1 HOUR. I apologized for my stupidity and wasting his time. He decided to be VERY generous and he refunded me the items! (Thanks Holy!)

The above posting is a detailed paragraph of my side of the story.

Thanks,

Dylan

EDIT: HolySmokes is still not done refunding me the eggs due to the fact that the logging plugin does not state which egg.
To be fair, I didn't realize I had him on my ignore list until after I had left his vault, if I was able to view his chat asking me to leave, I would have.
Dagon,

There's only one thing in your story that I agree with. We have a great MT community. We have this because staff works hard to prevent people like you from ruining it for others. You have the audacity to call yourself a great community member when you lied, stole, and completely disrespected MT in general. I am sure you remorseful for being caught but you have yet to fully comprehend your crime. The list of rules you have broken only gets longer every time you speak. Pandering to staff about how great we are will not help you at all. We know were awesome....

It is my opinion that you have not learned your lesson. It is not one that is simply taught by getting caught. You fail to realize the true meaning of your actions and believe that just saying "I'm Sorry" should suffice.

Take two weeks to think about what you have done... You may reapply on 1/25/2013. We will see then if this should be upgraded to permanent or not.

Italy08

/locked