Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal unban me!
Started by [E] telmondyoel

Username: telmondyoel

Banned: 8, January 2013

Who: Leo

Reason: Stealing from a chest that belongs to Savage1106 (He claims, but I didn't!)

Server: Minetown Main Server!

My Point Of View: See, I was just helping Joey build and destroy some houses in his town and suddenly Leo shows up and says I stole from Savage's chest! I say "I dont know what your talking about man but tell me what got stolen and I guess I can give Savage all the stuff that got stolen ! So he starts telling me what got stolen and I start giving Savage stuff from my PERSONAL chest when suddenly after I've given ALL the stuff that was stolen but was MY stuff and I didn't steal the stuff I get banned by leo!

Please unban me! Telmondyoel
Hello telmond,

Allow me to look into this really quickly and I'll get back to you.
So you say that you did not steal any items from savage, when in-fact we have proof that you've stolen from these chests about 2 hours ago.

6yKaZ.jpg

nUJ8P.jpg

lFS8X.jpg

oXMwJ.jpg

Xuv4x.jpg

eQK8w.jpg

This is a direct violation of the world specific rules, main world, section 2 relating to stealing.

This is a major theft, please explain to us why you stole all these items.

well i was just strolling around looking at Savage's town and i come across a chest and its unlocked! i did ask Savage before who's it was he was just like i donno, so i thought it was abandoned and i thought i'd take a few things to come in handy at home! i didn't know it was his but when leo told me i stole i was like what i didn't(i admit i lied:P) so anyways i start tossing stuff that i stole at Savage and then 5 minutes after i finish giving everything back i just get banned by leo! so yeah i did steal cuz i thought tis was abandoned and i DID give back the stuff when i was told so.. i dont see why i got banned whe i gave back... thnx anyways- telmondyoel!
The Minetown rules clearly state that all chests, protected or not, in a region or not, still own to a player. And that is still stealing, weather or not you know who the owner is. I appreciate you telling the truth that you lied, and I also appreciate that you told me you stole in a private message.

However, I have spoken to savage1106, and he told me you made no attempt to return these items, and I see no logs indicating you dropping them in front of him. This means you are lying again.

After reviewing the amount of items yous stole, and the fact that you lied to staff twice, but you did apologize for it (at least once), I am going to set the ban for a three week ban. You will be unbanned January 30th, 2013. If I find you stealing anything, or breaking anymore rules; I will not set a similar verdict.

Thanks.

~Locked
Hello Telmond,

It has come to our attention that you later broke and stole diamond blocks and lapiz lazuli blocks at savage's city's spawn.

jYTzL.jpg

It has been decided that you're what was three week ban will be revoked.

You will not be unbanned at this time, and you can make another appeal in two months that will be considered.