Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] About Daniel1995's recent activity
Started by [E] Laucain

As many of you know, the last few weeks have been rather turbulent. Broly, Draedar and Richard each going on there own little tirade trying to harm what so many of us have built. This has cause many of us in the administrator team to be extra watchful of our server. Due to several incidents recently Daniel, one of the longest running admins of this server broke our rules. This resulted in an administrative vote with the chosen action to demote Daniel to a mod. While this vote was going on, Daniel began to act erratically getting into fights and attacking the administrators. As this proved to us that we could no longer rely on him to do his best for the server and the team we decided to demote him all the way down to member.

Once a member Daniel continued to let his anger control him. Swearing, making threats and generally causing more problems for the administrators. Due to this, we have been forced to remove him from the server to prevent any possible damage he may attempt to cause.

We greatly regret this series of events especially in light of Daniels Veteran status on the server and the other recent events. We understand that many of you may have questions, please avoid taking this issue onto the server as the admin team is working hard to keep everything working with the new update. Any updates will be posted here.
Thanx Admins For All the help you do to protect the server =D
oh noooooo......why is everyone I knew becoming mental and leaving.....<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
is our server falling apart?
guyz , please dont flame this topic

i'll tell you why

What is think about danneil

He CANNOT mange his anger (ITHINK)

weezel wrote:

No the server is not falling apart. We still have a large number of dedicated users and incredible staff. I like to look at our recent losses as weeding out some of the more instable or evil members.
weezel wrote:

No.

This thread was created to tell the actual situation and to make sure people understand that we are not falling appart in anyway.

The admin team is stronger than ever and have very higher stardards than it did in the past.

Again, dont worry for minetown, It's still on its way up, always updading and changing for the best.

It's not because 5-6 players get banned that MineTown is going to die. And again, they were banned for very good motives.

Cya

Thanx Sawine YOUR the best <3
Yeah, your not going to see me leave the server any time soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I hope I can stay and do the best I can with you guys. To me its not a server anymore, with all the friends I've made. Its kind of like a family.