Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] WE for MTC!
Started by [E] Zionia

We no longer provide or allow World Editing Services.

After discussing the idea with Sawine, we have come up with a new use for your MTC! Thats right folks, you may now pay for staff WE work with MTC in addition to the standard monetary donations!

The rate of exchange is $10,000MTC = $1 Donation Equivalent

So, from the donor page, these would be the base prices:

Quote:
WorldEdit Land Clearing

Get some land cleared for you by an admin. (ask an admin for a quote)

Small area - 5$ (area less than 30x30x30) = 50k MTC

Medium area - 10$ (area less than 60x60x60) =100k MTC

Large area - 20$ (area less than 100x100x100) = 200k MTC

The surrounding areas will be smoothed to look good.

Remember, all WEs are still quoted for exact work based on materials being spawned or given, what the job entails, size, and other factors. So be sure to make a PE for a WE Quote. We will send you the quote and wait for you to respond with approval or denial of the payment agreement. Do remember that not All WE requests will be accepted. Things such as the spawning of diamonds and other valuable blocks may be denied as they are economy affecting blocks.

I hope you all enjoy this new feature for our community and members!

EDIT: Diamonds will not be accepted as this is supposed to be a MTC sink and the Server ratio is too far from the Player Market ratio to be effective. Convert your diamonds to MTC through playershops if you are needing the MTC.
AWESOME!!!
Excellent news to hear. I've been waiting a long time for something like this to happen, thank you for this good news.
I wish you had this option when I requested for my WE -.-
These seem a little steep...wouldn't it be cheaper to buy it with cash at that point? When you donate normally, you would get 1.250 MTC per dollar, which is far off from 10,000 MTC per dollar. Unless you are trying to encourage people to still use $ to pay.
Dagon_Zaros wrote:
These seem a little steep...wouldn't it be cheaper to buy it with cash at that point? When you donate normally, you would get 1.250 MTC per dollar, which is far off from 10,000 MTC per dollar. Unless you are trying to encourage people to still use $ to pay.

Although I do believe that the server still encourages using real money for WE, I do not think that the credit bonus of 1250 mtc should be compared to the cost of 10,000 mtc. You get many more benefits by donating than simply the 1250 credits. Also, this serves to sink mtc.
one thing minetown should consider is selling MTC packs. I think it would make a tad bit of sense because I know I would buy 10000mtc for 5$ XD
it is a possibility to do a donation for MTC, but it would never be that rate lol....i can bring it up with sawine to work out a new donation package specifically for MTC. Thanks for the suggestion

The idea is to offer an option for people who cannot donate, but not discourage donating to the site still. Donations make the server go round. But we felt that all players should have the ability to have some WE work done if they really want it and cant afford it or are too young to be allowed to put money into a game by their parents say. Its also a nice MTC sink as the credits go poof (not to any staff member for the work). There are no really efficient MTC sinks yet, but this one may prove to be quite useful.

As MTC become worth more in the future, the price may alter to reflect that, but that is down the line when those other issues are fixed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Would it be possible to pay in dia at the server rate(100 MTC per dia) and to get colored name and color signs added, and other core features, but at very high rates, like 100,000 MTC
This is not the place to discuss MCT for donation packages. Make a new thread if you feel this needs to be discussed.

The prices of WE will not change, they are high for a reason. Only Mod+ or higher can deal with these kind of petitions so we do not want to make too much extra work for them, by having high prices it means not as many requests will be made. When vault customisation was at its peak staff were spending easily 5-8 hours per day just trying to get through the mass petitions of requests, we do not want a retake of this. Its also a good money sink for those who do really want it. It will promote voting daily to gain the money needed for the edits.