Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My sincerity of all of this, I am truely sorry ~ Guppy and Death
Started by Unknown User

We are extremely sorry for greifing that day(s)/hacking/generally everything, and we respect all the staff members/mods. We just keep thinking of the great memories and times of good old minetown with all of you guys being so nice and generous to all the players/me and death. And we are very thankful for that we just loved the server so much that when we got in trouble we were devastated to hear we were banned and not wanted on the server and I know now what you guys not want on the server because it causes A lot of grief on us and especially you guys. Mod Edit I take full responsibility for my actions and death does also. I lied saying i didnt place down signs the night i griefed yes i did and i did set the house on fire it was all my idea but my friend also deaths. was on deaths account and went along with what i was doing. And now i realize that why would i even thought of doing such a horrible thing to to that guys home in hempville, I now know that griefing others stuff and builds WRONG because They gathered resources for their home and spent there time building their creation and I just had to go a Destroy it and take all of their things. And that was WRONG yes i understand now i reallly know now what i have done and give all props to you guys for not letting either of us on and i am not mad anymore i am calm and a better all out person I play well with others and love to have a good time with my friends when im playing on Minecraft. With all that said, and everything that will be, please let us back on for nostalgia's sake. (nostagia=to remember all the memories of good, but to not have.) And i also wanna let uknow that when death got banned cause someone was on his account saying they were his brother, yes that was me i did it Im very sorry i told death it was me a while back and he forgave me and i hope you do too please can we come to an honest agreement that I am sorry for all of this and hope to be back on Minetown <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Thanks for your understanding ~ Re guards Guppy352 and Death0003.
Advertising.. forum mod please edit server name.
Hi what does that mean sorry lol im confused

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I'm sorry, but both you and your brother death0003's bans have been declared permanent, and they will remain this way. You also advertised other servers in your OP...

There will be no unban at this time.

~Locked