Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Still banned. from like a year ago.
Started by [E] Brenddoon_

Username: Shablagoo183

When you were banned : a year ago.

Person who banned you: I think Irethena ?

Reason you were banned: Taking my friends spawners when he thought someone else stole them but he told me i could take them. This is a big problem because this was a year ago. and i would like to be unbanned from the main sever so i could be on minetown after a year and work on our huge hotel.

Server: Main.

Hello shablagoo183,

You were banned by Irehtena for stealing Hammyliu's spawners.

I spoke with Irethena, and she confirmed with me that she never received a message from him, stating that he was the owner of the spawners. If you can get him to send me a message in-game telling me that you were allowed to break them, or he pardons you, then I will unban you.

If not, please explain why you were either lying to staff, and stealing.
Alrighty and if he does speak about the true that i have originally spoke about then this is gonna be an outrage. I just want to get back and just enjoy my life in minetown
Me, Hammyliu, gave Shablagoo183 the consent to take my spawners. I am sorry for all this confusion and shablagoo183 should be unbanned due to the fact that he was allowed. Thank you, and sorry shablagoo183 for the confusion.
Sorry for using a different account, but here is my original account and I mean everything i said above.
Thanks for clarification.

~Unbanned

~Locked