Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] jpkoushel (please read)
Started by [E] jpkoushel

Hello!

I have noticed Omega recently asked for a review of his quality and friendliness at Minetown; I would like to ask the same. Please don't insult me, I do have feelings, but please feel free to post and tell me the good and bad of my time here.

Try to use this:
jpkoushel wrote:

PRO:

CON:

And to show I will show what I think I can improve (I've included a few jokes for laughs <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>)

PRO:

-Doesn't go crazy and delete cities

-Finally learned new admin commands

CON:

-Not as much time on Minecraft

-Needs more cowbell

So yeah, tell me what you think guys <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
GJ running espero, think you needa be a bit more active though.
Pro :

- Awesome Admin, does everything needed to be done

- Runs biggest faction, (Espero), and does Admin duties at the same time

Cons :

- Boxxy hater (I understand)

- I was dissapointed when I heard that the Indian dude in your profile isn't you after all.

~SN
SpaceNarwhal wrote:

- I was dissapointed when I heard that the Indian dude in your profile isn't you after all.

~SN

Oh its not him ? damn this was the main reason why we promoted him to admin.

/troll
sawine wrote:
SpaceNarwhal wrote:

~SN

/troll

Because Indians are good with computers?

/racist.

PRO:

You are cool

you are awesome

you run espero

penis

CONS:

Not an indian

idk

idk

idk
Pros:

your passive and relaxed

Cons

YOUR NOT INDIAN!

and you dont have a mustache
sawine wrote:
SpaceNarwhal wrote:

~SN

/troll

he he he he

PS : JP your a great admin ,period.
I almost never see you ingame due To time zones but THE Posts you do on THE forum are Nice And i think you put à lot of time in your faction
As much as I enjoy compliments (and thank you to everybody <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>) please be very critical, I want to improve.

Except of course for activity; I log on when I can but I am very busy with school until things get cleared up a little. (I have a bunch of SkillsUSA competitions, as well as my independent study of Esperanto; Minecraft, although a high priority, isn't put above education)