Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Rebels Comeback!
Started by [E] Dobs

Hi guys, I'm here to announce a Pre-Comeback of the rebels. As I can see now, people seems to have developped an interest for war games. And As the rebels co-leader. I can guarantee, our faction is foccused on war.

This is a preliminary post just to say we will be enrolling people over the next days.

Projects are to set up,

- New War system using new battlegrounds, or the Coliseum I already built.

- To develop war tactics to perform better as a team

- To gather war materials

- To Develop traps that can be easely deployed

- To learn to work as a team

If you are already interested, I invite you to comment here. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Dobs, Rebels Co-Leader.
Good luck trying to get factions started up again
Factions die, not the system. And the Rebels is definitely enough a superpower (even dormantly) to revive. It has been a sleeping giant ;D
So back from school. We need to get this started up haha
Well, just to say, sign me up, I'm open to war, just say if you want me to assist.
Sure dude!

My plan here is to Reform the way we look at faction. Make a faction that is not like the others one, More kinda like a militia.

Just make an elite team of fighters, Like when we deploy on a game, We know exactly what we are doing, We know the plans of our fort, how to build it under 20 minute, where to hide our stuff, What to do with our weapons, how to attack the people, where to set and how to set traps.

Elite minecraft war player hahaha. Im actually looking for a spot where we could build traps, and forts replica.
i thought sawine owned the rebels... anyway, yeah ill join back. But would someone tell me the code into the door, i don't know it.
I'm helping build the base <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
GammaGames wrote:
i thought sawine owned the rebels... anyway, yeah ill join back. But would someone tell me the code into the door, i don't know it.

Well since Sawine and Dobs are brothers...
GammaGames wrote:

Uhm, Ill get on that later. For now im building a Military base far away from everything to start, The following trainings :

- How to build an Effective fort under 20 minute

- How to fight on 1v1, and in group

- How to use traps in a war