Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A quick question about my donation.
Started by [E] Blip_Lvl_30

Hello, Quite some time ago I donated to this server and a few months later something happened that I can't recall and I haven't been playing minecraft up intill now. I joined the server and noticed it was alot different. I tried out some of the donator commands I used to have and they did not work. I'm not sure if the server updated or something or my donation "timed out". What happened?
Hey, welcome back to Minetown. It may just be a error in the permissions. If no staff see this, just notify them and they should take care of it.
Thanks! I also don't remember how much I donated, But I had a dollar sign infront of my name, And my name was red.
Alright, message sawine about how much you had donated. He can check with your paypal email.
Your name sounds familiar
As lucas said message Sawine and he will look into it. He has all of the logs so your donation should show up there.

In the message to him make sure to include your paypal email address
Should it? Should it? SHOOOUULLLDDD ITTT????? D:
If that dosent help, maybe try Donating again, Im going to as soon as i get enough funds! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>