Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Creative News - Dec 30, 2012
Started by [E] Dragoness

In order to help Creative continue to be a cool place to visit, I have offered and taken on the role of server manager for Creative. I don't particularly have any strong plans for the plot worlds at this time, though I'm open to suggestions. However, I do intend to make CreativeWorld a better place to build on.

1. I am looking into setting up a self-serve protection system for CreativeWorld. When I have worked it out, I'll share the information on using it.

2. I am going to make the spawn area of CreativeWorld less of a garbage pile (unfortunately griefing and one-hit visitors has made it a bit that way). This will involve moving current projects in the area further away and removing things that cannot be identified as real projects. If you think this may impact you, please do send me a message with details.

With all of the creative worlds, I do appreciate input on what will make them better. Do not hesitate to share your ideas.

Extra notes

- Bedrock placing/removal is blocked in CreativeWorld now. Please make a pe if you need bedrock removed from your project.

- Members have been given permission to use /plot tp (id is in the format of #;#, with a semicolon between numbers, as gained through /plot info)

- Placing lava in CreativeWorld will remind you that it's placement is logged (and alert any online staff to it's usage).