Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hello to my new friends
Started by [E] daniel1995

As i am supposed to be banned right now, on a (Temp) ban, i am probally garrannnteeed a perm ban after this, but you will see me on more often now since i have a idea to make this server and forum a better place!
The temp ban is only because I dont want you to go broly on the website. I never said i would ban you, you almost seems to want it.
o NO never! i never would want to harm the best server that is ranked in the low 20's! on minestatus? who would ever want to do that, i am a nice person who tries to help out the community as much as i can =]

(You can't stop me from getting onto the website its impossible, i know ways around, yet this is not a thread just trying to help you from the bottom of my heart for you to save a few brain cells and night try to ban me again)

as for you Sawine, i give you the red rose, it means power and blood, you shed so much blood for this server i wish i could IV some over to you
daniel1995 wrote:
o NO never! i never would want to harm the best server that is ranked in the low 20's! on minestatus? who would ever want to do that, i am a nice person who tries to help out the community as much as i can =]

(You can't stop me from getting onto the website its impossible, i know ways around, yet this is not a thread just trying to help you from the bottom of my heart for you to save a few brain cells and night try to ban me again)

as for you Sawine, i give you the red rose, it means power and blood, you shed so much blood for this server i wish i could IV some over to you

minestatus doenst make the quality of your server. We have less vote since we are pay to play.

I hope you are honest and have enouph respect for cody at least and will not try to harm minetown.
Bro all my respect goes to Cody, he is one of the most awesomest person i could ever meet, i have never seen someone who could be so laid back about everything. You dont understand i dislike you because i got demoted for sticking up when someone says something about me, but now im a positive person and i love everyone

even my enemies

<3
*rolls eyes*
*tears up* i *sniff* lo..... Lov..... *screams* love you Rad! Your so cool you should so be a admin now!
Is it me or is he saying this about everyone?
sarcasm.
Drupe wrote:
sarcasm.

i like the siggy that you had. the secret to hoola-hooping <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>