Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] disconnected by server/ kicked
Started by [E] FFX6

Username: FFX6

When you were banned : unknown

Person who banned you: unknown

Reason you were banned: unknown

Server: main

just once i get stealing from grieftrap

and i disconected from server.

some weeks ago

dont know wtf is this

i dont greaf dont steal dont walking buildings other players at all

i love antif@c4incheating screapts which helps me build alot

so, thank u, please check my account it dont work. i can pay
Hey,

So you were banned from stealing items (Looks like diamonds, glass, and gold) from what we call a griefer trap. Basically, we put these chests around spawn and other places, plastering them with signs telling players not to steal from them. It's considered stealing, and is an offence on the main server.

You had to have clearly saw the signs,

xszIU.png

So why would you steal? Also, the excuse "It wasn't me" doesn't work. It's your account, it's linked to your name.
i dont need steal i have everything i need

(it wasn't me XD )

so if my little brother witch one not so good in english yet - just walk around and find some unlocked unprivated chest with some glass and it is a trap, so you, guys, just have too much users on your portal. you don't like them and not interested in their votes and hours online

you are inventing baning traps but they ketch not professional greafers and stealers.

you running antihacking screapts witch makes my building and digging slowly and every 30 seconds i say @#!&ing minetown

ok i can play dig and build with them

but traping?! with sights.... you are crazy

just ban players randomly next time

no, sorry, i understand a problem you are trying to fix that way

but i don't like idea with unlocked unprivated unspelled chests with great funktion of baning players

i think it is better for all of us for 3-5 first times just wright to mail about it

then ban

or JAIL how it was in UltimaOnline

with lumberjacking. yeath =)

6400 of lumber to exit =))

...and it was great to dig or chop with other f#@%ers and to tell what for are you here?...

and if the player really idiot and don-t understand - ban. full idiot - delete account

it will gives you real statistic of greafers and stealers

just go and look my caves, and think again do i need to seriously steal something?

don't use this baning mashines WITHOUT look for player-s world. it is not right.
I'm not sure what you hoped to achieve with bumping your appeal after a month and a half...with nothing that indicates you actually want to be unbanned. It is very distinctly against the rules to not steal or grief on the Main server (whether something is protected does not matter). It also is in the rules that no matter what, you are responsible for your account. If you don't like the idea of "your brother" getting you in trouble, you should not share your account and you should prevent him from accessing it by not giving him opportunity to log in. Every member has agreed by playing to follow the rules, they are at fault if they have not actually read the rules or disregard them. The grief traps are merely one method of catching people that ignore the server rules; unfortunately we've had to ban a lot of people who wrongly assumed they would never be found out. That you got caught by a more obvious method doesn't mean we lack other tools.

Denied and Locked.