Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Frost Empire Disbandment
Started by [E] Heark

I regretfully inform all frost citizens, as co-leader with KingMark, that we are disbanding. This decision was made after our long, mostly absent weeks here on minecraft, where we have realized we really no longer have either an active membership nor any real population besides ourselves.

Residents of Frostgorod (Frost) have 1 week, till 12:00am February 21st to collect their belongings, and remove their houses.

All houses and belongings within the walls of Frostgorod are officially property of Myself and KingMark. We will officially become a private organization until otherwise decided.

We thank you all for your firm support in our short time we spent together. Our quick expansion and undeniably amazing work force were a highlight amongst my time with you.

Sincerely,

General Heark

Emperor KingMark
It is regretful that both our factions have fallen upon hard times in the past few months.

I believe, however, that it may be possible to merge the Frost and Southern Empires into a stronger faction. By uniting our currently small member bases and resources it might be possible to rehabiliate the cities each currently owns.

This prospect was breifly discussed in game, and obviously needs further thought.

I propose to draft an Empires Rehabilitation Plan to save our dwindling factions. By auctioning off land, combining resources, and merging our work forces it would be possible to reconstruct the cities of Frostgorod and Oasis into stunning works of urban architecture, and bring about the ressurection of both factions.

If you are at all interested, please let me know.

Eissaye

~Emperor of the Southern Empire
Meanwhile at knoxx
Could i be part of the private frost? I was the first resident (other than kingmark) and am getting tired of managing my town (woodbridge) and would like to join you guys
It's good that nobody fucks with seaside <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
If you wish to stay in the frost empire that is going to be rebuilt and keep your things you will need to still talk to myself or kingmark. If we know you haven't been on in a very long time we have mostly likely already taken it down. For the most part the above still stands.
that was the plan all along... get some houses with nice stuff in them, then BAM disband and take it all!

jk
CRAP HE"S ON TO US! QUICK SOMEONE DELETE THE POST