Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Attn: Citizens of Seoul
Started by [E] Danny

Hey there~

As I have taken over ownership of Seoul, I will be making quite a few changes in order to make the city a better place for it's residents. These changes will be occurring February 1st, 2013

I will be requesting all residents of seoul who wish to keep their current plot to message me stating so either on the forums or in-game /mail. There will be signs placed on every lot which will be removed when you have messaged me, on the 1st of Feb. those lot owners who have not contacted me or had someone vouch for them will forfeit their lot and all possessions on said lot.

There is ample time to let me know, it's as simple as sending a message saying "I want to keep my plot" and your plot will be unaffected by the change. On the 1st I will release more info on the planned development changes~
I remember Seoul, back when I started a year ago, made a secret underground base all the way down to bed rock and found my first Minecraft Diamond ever in it, I will forever love that city <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Changes will be delayed until February 20th