Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] SPAZSQUIRRLE YOU'VE GOT SOME 'SPLAINING TO DO!!!!
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

spazsquirrle....WHY IS THERE A GRIEFED HOLE IN THE WALL OF MY GRAND CRESCENT TOWER WITH A SIGN WITH YOUR NAME ON IT? eleborate. ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Anyone could grief anywhere and put a sign with anyone's name on it.
Besides, Why would he do it? I believe he is still a crescent resident and is trustworthy :b
true but what the sign says makes me think he does indeed have something to do with it. it says something like "spazsquirrle's payment under blocks" then theres a griefed hole underneathe it.

well mabye he put the payment under there, left a note expecting only you to notice it, and somone tore up the floor to rob the what he left you. If you need any mats to replace it talk to me.
Well, spaz hasn't been on in a while, so...

~SN
i saw him on the forums today but only for a short while....
I have not been on in a long time, i have been on the forums but thats only every now and then. Unverify is correct, i put the payment for my room under a block in a chest because you weren't on, apparently someone took it so i will pay you again.

I am sorry for not getting on and plan on getting on more often.