Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MtTheTalls Ban Appeal( Could be banned from main server)
Started by [E] MtTheTall

MtTheTall

Date:Unknown

Who banned me:Unknown

Why: Unknown

Server: Main?(Cant join it)

I am desperatly trying to play minetown again but it wont let me join. I am just trying to check every resourse so please get back to me soon!
MtTheTall you are not banned. Mods myself and joey were on main2 when mtthetall logged on he is getting an error something along the lines of proxy 1.2.3 he has updated and we encouraged him to file a pe. You are not banned because u were connected to main2 he just wanted to connect to main. Hope the makes his problem a little clearer.

Death
oh ok
XxDEATH_SN1PAxX wrote:
MtTheTall you are not banned. Mods myself and joey were on main2 when mtthetall logged on he is getting an error something along the lines of proxy 1.2.3 he has updated and we encouraged him to file a pe. You are not banned because u were connected to main2 he just wanted to connect to main. Hope the makes his problem a little clearer.

Death

Actually Death I've noticed that any banned member can log onto the Main2. Rolllercoaster27(i think) was playing on main2 when he was banned, and I've met a few other people who had already been banned and were playing on main2. But while playing on main2 they all said they got a proxy error when trying to connect to a different server (creative, main1, wildlands, etc)

Hope this helps aswell

-blackdust79

(SORRY FOR POSTING IN A BAN APPEAL WHEN IM NOT MOD OR ADMIN)
Blackdust79 thank you for putting in that comment. If you ever see a banned player playing on Main2 or any other world map, would you please report it to a staff member immediately. If you're banned on one map then you are banned on all maps.

MtTheTall, I have forwarded your /pe to Yield88, he will try to get this fixed and see what is going on. I also today will be trying to talk to other staff and see if we can expedite this. Thank you for your patients! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Merry Christmas,

joeydev
Ok merry christmas to you too!
I just messaged sawine and he said i was banned in 1.2.3... Lol that was a long time ago!
... Lol i just got in.. Thanks to whoever did it!!
You can thank Leo for doing it. Somehow apparently you were listed what looked to be banned. Anyways Leo unbanned you and that's why you can get in. Glad we could help.

UNBAN: leogt123 unbanned name 'mtthetall': Unbanned!

Thanks Leo for getting this handled <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

joeydev
Ok so how do we lock out comments for this ban appeal?