Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I need to break into my vault. Possible?
Started by [E] Eissaye

I'm undertaking a project for the building contest this month, and I've hit a large roadblock anbout 1/4 of the way through.

I have no diamond left, rendering my unable to procur the necessary glass, light/glowstone, and cobble to finish the project on time.

Sure I could try to find more, or sell goods, but I've run out of things to sell and I simply don't have time to mine/gather resources myself.

I have zero diamond, and all my tools are almost dead. I've been getting by so far with IOU's for shop space along the area I am building.

I heard Sawine say that all vault names were listed with their coordinates. Is there any way I can get admin help to break into my vault?

If you'd like to see my project, /warp oasis and turn around.

Thanks.
Wait for the admins to discuss this

One Of those will be Done

1- Wait for The BANK Plug-in to be updated

2- I think sawine will forward a Warp of choise like a secert 1 like EX : /warp User22

USER22 is account name for examlpe and it takes you to the Vault..
im trading work for diamond tools
If he let us into the Vaults, we could /set home.

~SN
if i can get vault coords, i will start doing this for people. I WILL NOT MAKE YOU A WARP INSIDE. if you want to return to the vault then you have to use /home set. I will only do it once per person and will do it when i have time. Please understand that it will be quite a bit of work to navigate the vaults and i will do what i can to find yours. anyone tping to someone while I am getting them into their vault will be killed and not returned their items. I am going to do this to the best of my ability and if the coords i have are not conclusive on which vault it will be i will not take you inside as i may be letting you into someone elses vault.