Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] imtifade

Username:imtifade

When you were banned : Feb 11 2011

Person who banned you:forgot(sorry)

Reason you were banned:"griefing"I was diggin in my mine and I came across a tunnel system so I followed it to a obsidian room with a few empty chest. I then followed a ladder up to the top were i found a nice sized town. The town i then realized was an old clan base that had been abandoned for a good while (I know I was there for its collapse back when this server was young)(it had also been griefed heavily) so I then proceeded to go back down to the obsidian room and mine the glow stone on the walls(cuz I can get that stuff without the void:(.But in a nut shell my plea is that I did not know I wasn't allowed to partake in the resources of fallen town because frankly there is no real room I can find on the server to mine because of how old it is I was just trying to survive. (and get alittle glow stone)

So I hope you see the effort I put in to this appeal and know I will not do this again unless allowed to do so.

imtifade wrote:
Username:imtifade

When you were banned : Feb 11 2011

Person who banned you:forgot(sorry)

Reason you were banned:"griefing"I was diggin in my mine and I came across a tunnel system so I followed it to a obsidian room with a few empty chest. I then followed a ladder up to the top were i found a nice sized town. The town i then realized was an old clan base that had been abandoned for a good while (I know I was there for its collapse back when this server was young)(it had also been griefed heavily) so I then proceeded to go back down to the obsidian room and mine the glow stone on the walls(cuz I can get that stuff without the void:(.But in a nut shell my plea is that I did not know I wasn't allowed to partake in the resources of fallen town because frankly there is no real room I can find on the server to mine because of how old it is I was just trying to survive. (and get alittle glow stone)

So I hope you see the effort I put in to this appeal and know I will not do this again unless allowed to do so.

What was the town's name? Then we can clarify if it was abandoned or not.

EDIT: Also, did anyone warn you first?

I'm the one who banned you.

First off. Click on rules and info up there, And take knowledge of em, The rule you broke is actually number 1.

Even if it's abandonned. It's still not yours.

Consider this ban as a warning. Unbanned. Have a good day.