Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server instability?
Started by [E] WallRunner

Seems like the server has been increasingly unstable in the past few days, I've personally experienced 2 rollbacks in the last 24 hours, both around the :30 mark of a server save. I believe there have been more as when I logged in today I wasn't in the place I left last night either.

It's increasingly annoying, especially when I just finished building a garden-type area only to have the server reset to an hour ago, resulting in the loss of most of my work. Last night my inventory, including 12 diamonds, some gold ore and a Diamond Pickaxe & Sword, was completely wiped after a server reset me to where I was atleast 2 saves prior.

This also happened late last week, where I also lost another diamond pickaxe/sword combo, etc. Other users noted that was directly after a save (but this was before the broly/catman incidents).

Kinda killing the desire to build anything right now as everything I've tried doing the past few days gets sabotaged by a server gone bad. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the administrative team, if there was a better thread for this, please lock and direct me to it.

From,

Chris.