Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pdkkid ban appeal
Started by [E] pdkkid

Username: Pdkkid

When you were banned : 24/03/2012 23:49:16

Person who banned you: Cryston

Reason you were banned: Stealing from luev25's vault

Server: Main

I've done everything I could to try to tell you guys I wont do it again in my last 2 appeals. There's not much more to say than I'm sorry. I will swear to never get banned again, I will make it my new years resolution to be a new me. Can you guys accept my apology yet? I mean it! I've waited almost a year to see this server again, and I really do miss it. I'd be starting fresh on this server, no plot, no, house, not even any cash.

I really hope you guys forgive me.

PDKkid
I will look into this for you. Please give me some time to gather information so that I may make this process go by quicker.
okay
Bump
Sorry for the unexceptionally long wait. I am now ontop of it and myself and the rest of the ban committee are now looking into this as we speak.
Its alright! Thank you very much!
After quite some time of discussing your ban with the rest of the ban committee we have decided that what you did was unacceptable. We do not allow players on our servers that steal let alone copy builds from our server to use for their own benefit. After numerous discussions and re-appeals we have decided that it is enough and is time to stop dragging this on.

The ban is Permanent and will stay.

What you did was unacceptable and I hope that you will learn from this in the future.

~Thread Locked.