Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal for imkinglol Please Please read <3
Started by [E] king-kong

Username:

imkinglol

When you were banned : (Date.)

gee... probably 5 to 8 months ago

Person who banned you:

isoccerplayer

Reason you were banned:

my ban message says "alexfortier, and wingbat25's alternate account"

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative)

main

i would like you to hear me out, first of all i am so sorry, my actions were immature, and unaccaptable. it was a long while ago, and i feel i have metured alot, but i cant really proove that through a message. second of all i have spent months searching for a server like minetown. i found one, but it got boreing. i was playing for a few months, and never got a ban warning, or a ban, i just feel like minetown is the best server out there. Third i have been actively voting for minrtown, now i know that really doesnt matter, but it says i still care about the minetown commuity. fourth and formost, i am willing to take any punishment you give me. Thanks for reading, and what ever your decitions is, THANK YOU.

- imkinglol

Hello imkinglol,

So you were banned back in about May because you had links and ties to wing_bat25's and alexfortier's account. I also see you were previously banned before that due to some PVP issues, but was quickly unbanned later.

You seem rather apologetic, and I will give you one last chance on Minetown to redeem yourself.

If any other offense takes place, please note you will not have another chance.

~Unbanned

~Locked